Wednesday 28 March 2012

♫ Well I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I dont ♫

The whole school is buzzing right now  beacuse ................... its Music Night tonight! For those of you who must be living under a rock or, more forgivably but I can't understand why, because Wolstan's is the BEST - you go to another school or live in a different country, (deep breath), Music Night is when all the music classes and other individual or group performances show pieces they have been working on. Our class is singing 'Shake it Out' by Florence and the Machine, and it's so upbeat it puts me in a cheerful mood every time I sing it! on the down side I have had it stuck in my head for the last 3 months :P (yes that's how long it took us to learn it - I know, I know).

I can barely type with all the noises around me - better sign off :)
Slán abahaile

No comments:

Post a Comment