Thursday 26 April 2012

Eiru Retreat

Last Tuesday, all of class Eiru piled into the bus and headed off .....(wait -  is it just me or does it seem like nearly every one of my blogs starts this way? - We actually have such a good time and go on so many trips!) Anyway, so we headed off to Glendalough in Wicklow, for our class retreat. An hour later, we pulled up in Glendalough (after passing through the town of Laragh - which my friend  Laragh got very excited about), so I'm currently on the hunt for a town named after me but no such luck! Well a song is something I suppose! Anyway after getting off the bus we (silently) explored the place where St Kevin had lived, and we walked around the mountains. It was a really peaceful day, and I really enjoyed it.
Best be off,

No comments:

Post a Comment