Wednesday 7 September 2011

TY so far!

Hey, I'm Grace.
This is my first ever blog and I'm really looking forward to it!
TY has been great so far, we have got loads of  fun stuff lined up for us , like every Thursday we have photography and Charleston dancing and pilates (which was really tiring but so fun !) Then we've got a fashion project to do, where we design an outfit from a plain t-shirt and trousers! I was really excited to hear we're going to be doing a musical this year too - The Sound of Music! I want to get involved in that but maybe I'll just work backstage or something - I wouldnt want to kill anyone with the sound of my singing!! Next week we're going to Carlingford, which will be amazing :D I think what I like best about TY so far is that every day is different and its never boring ! This year is going to be awesome :)
That's all for now!
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment