Tuesday 20 September 2011

Carlingford ;D

Carlingford was brilliant! It was so worth getting up at 6 o clock in the morming! We got on the bus at 7 and set off - we startd with team building activies and then we were given these really flattering (not!) army uniforms to put on and we climbed up a huge hill to play laser tag in the forest! We were seperated into 2 teams and we were given a mission to carry out! We all got really into it (I think wearing real army uniforms helped) and really competitive! We were all exausted by the end of the day but we all relaxed by the fire , singing and stuff. They gave us really nice food too - I'm surpised I didnt burst!The next day we trekked up the huge mountain to go abseiling - a very frightening experience! I was only about 3 metres off the ground but I was terrified!We all headed home muddy and tired and in wet clothes but we were really happy with ourselves! I want to go back !
Cya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment