Tuesday 20 September 2011

Results !

On Wednesday, after coming back from Carlingford we came in to school to get the results of the Junior Cert - I was really nervous and my hands were shaking so much I could barely open the envelope! Surprisingly I didn't do as badly as I thought I would have,  and after every one stopped jumping around and hugging and crying, we headed out to celebrate! (I know we're not allowed mention names but congratulations to a certain Elmhead who recieved AMAZING results!) After our night out and all the excercise we did in Carlingford we could barely move on Thursday morning so when the time came for pilates we all just took a little nap on our mats! Now that the exams aren't hanging over our heads we can really enjoy our year!
Cya next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment