Tuesday 11 October 2011

This *monkey* is bananas - B-A-N-A-N-A-S! :)

This week we're preparing for our fun walk, in aid of charity, so each year is given a colour and every class makes up a dance for it- TYs are yellow so all of Eriú chose to do bananas. Anyway we have to do a banana dance *peel banana peel peel banana!* and we're using every class we can to try and practise! We're in IT rote now and we're not allowed practise til everyone does a blogpost and says 5 things to do :) here goes!

THINGS TO DO
-practise fun walk dance !:D
-organise work experience (yesterday me and my friend decided to apply to the army - ATTENION - LEFT RIGHT LEFT! )
-bring in bananas to bribe the judges of the dance competition - full of pottasium ! lol
- finish my speech in religion on the Millemium Development Goals :L (due yesterday)
- LOVE SHANNON <3 (she told me to write that)
- finish our fashion project - we're doing a bride and groom theme - all in 1 outfit !:)
gotta go :) x

4 comments:

  1. Hi! if i say so myself we should have won! we were the most creative and the most awesome class plus everyone loves our class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks sarah :) you have the honour of being my first ever comment on this !:) lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like a lot of things to do! Then again, the banana dance sounds really fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah we're pretty busy! (read my latest blog and see how much!) thank you for commenting and for reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete